Monday, March 24, 2014

Wedding day came and went... now we relax!


I can’ t even begin express how great the wedding was. I truly feel like what I had envisioned came to life. I had this image in my head of the reception venue and with the help of many, I feel like we nailed it. Aside from a small time hiccup, which was quickly resolved, everything went great. Everyone seemed to have fun and I got a lot of compliments for the dress and the decorations. The ceremony was more than what I had expected. I feel very proud of myself for accomplishing it all.

Of course we took a lot of pictures. We haven’t gotten them back from the photographer yet but he posted this gem on his Facebook page and I am in love with it!



We should get the other pictures shortly and I will do my best to pick out my favorite ones and post them here! A video is also in the making, I actually haven’t even taken the time to watch all the clips, I’ve been too busy relaxing! 

We want to thank everyone for coming and spending a beautiful evening with us and all your amazing presents are very appreciated! 

We are slowly planning the honeymoon. Aaron of course went back to work the following day but we are looking forward to having more news about postings shortly so we can make this vacation happen! We are very excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment