Saturday, November 23, 2013

And we are finally here!

Graduation day!!

It was great! That's all I can say. I was super excited and it did not disappoint.

You can see a little video of the day right here:

Aaron's Grad on my YouTube Channel

We ended the day with dinner with Aaron's dad at the restaurant and I drove back home very late. The next day Aaron had to drive to Borden but because there is a maximum of hours of driving that he can do, he stopped at home for the day and resumed driving on saturday. It gave us a chance to hang out for the day and spend a relaxing day together, we ended up doing a bit of shopping for the wedding (and found a few things) and went to see the Hunger Games. I was soooo waiting for that movie to come out.

Now he is in Borden. Waiting. We hope he gets some sort of training back home for the time that he waits.

Here are some good shots of the parade.






No comments:

Post a Comment