Monday, December 23, 2013

Over the course of a month...

So it looks like the last time I posted on here was a month ago, exactly. Now that's not too good since I said this was going to be a weekly thing...

So since my last post, here is what happened:

Aaron did in fact graduate. He was sent off  to Borden to wait for his next training, that we now know will be in January. I am not too excited about that since that means when can not be at home doing on the job training for a bit. Yes in the long run it is better because he will be done his training earlier but I was hoping for him to be home for a bit, since he has been gone for so long already and i'm sick of doing the dishes alone! At the moment, he is home for the holidays so I am taking advantage of the extra hands to help out around the house.

As far as wedding stuff goes, we have done a lot. I feel very accomplished and feel the doom of the planning process starting to slowly lift off my shoulder even thought it is still present. We have received the bridesmaids and grooms-woman dresses, we have finalized little presents, we have sent out our invitations, we have picked out accessories, etc. My list is getting shorter but I still need to finish favors, bake some goodies, finish up decorations, have my gown fitted, print out menus, and I am forgetting a bunch of stuff. We hope to have a rehearsal at some point even thought most of our wedding party is scattered through the country. Sadly, Aaron's brother wont be part of the wedding party as he is being deployed, bummer. I guess it will be an almost all girls cast! This upcoming Friday, we are having our menu tasting, one less thing to do!

Aside from all the wedding planning and trying to figure out what is going on with Aaron's career, I found out some pretty disappointing news medically. Nothing major but it does confirm something I had been suspecting which is that my body has a harder time shedding weight. I have been struggling for a long time with getting to the weight I want to be but learning that it will most likely always be an uphill battle for me is a bit discouraging. I am determined to overcome it and find my balance but I am not going to lie, I was a bit heartbroken. The diagnostic came with even less exciting news, but that will be for a later post, I don't want this post to be too gloomy!  I have good people on my side so I think I can learn to deal and adjust.

Oh and interesting tid-bit for those of you who didn't know, my neighbor is crazy! It a long story, and if you want I can share the story in a different post, but the main thing to take away from this is that he is definitely crazy, and not the good kind of crazy!

-----

No new videos for now on my YouTube Channel but i hope to make one for the holidays! You can find it here when it does go up.
My Channel! It's fun here...

No comments:

Post a Comment