Saturday, February 8, 2014

When things don't go as you planned!

So I have been debating posting more over the past couples of weeks. Some rough stuff happened and is still happening to us at this time and dealing with Aaron's training and the wedding at the same time becomes overwhelming and I just don't know if I should be talking about it or not.

I still think I should update on how things are going with the wedding preparations and with Aaron's training.

Wedding Update

Last time I wrote I had a list of stuff to do. Almost all of it has been done; my dad made our benches, we finalized the table runners, I came up with the seating chart, I've done my gown fitting (I'm actually going for my last fitting this wednesday), the girls tried on their dresses and modifications were made where needed, I went for a hair appointment today and after some fiddling with it I found what I want, I started making favors and I printed a bunch of stuff!

I feel like most of what is left is to figure out stuff like speeches, text for the ceremony, vows , music and such. So I am trying to remain calm and relax a bit too. I just want it all to be perfect!!

- - - - -

Update on Aaron

I was a bit wrong about what I said last time about Aaron's training. First of all, he does NOT get weekends home! He is allowed to leave the base but apparently Ottawa is too far. I'm quite pissed! He has no problem driving the distance but he is not allowed because of the risk of car accident and snow and blah blah blah... I get it, but I am having a hard time accepting it. It's hard to not feel like you don't matter when stuff like that happens. As far as future trainings, I have no clue what is going on. As much as I stress about moving for our first posting, I am ready for it to happen if it means we get to be together and move forward in our lives. He has been away for far too long for my liking and I feel it puts a strain on our plans, it's a major road block for sure. So all I can do for now is wait and maybe plan to go see him over there or somewhere half way so that he stays in the distance limits that he has been imposed. 

I feel like such a downer, but that's just what's going on right now... 

-----

And yes obviously, I have not taken the time to post anything on my YouTube Channel... I don't think anyone was impatiently waiting since I've been so consistent with posting videos! Ah!


No comments:

Post a Comment